In the event of any inconsistency Non-English names used for the events or teams on the Website, it is the relevant official English version that shall prevail.
When checking live betting odds, live event start times or any other live event markets, please be aware that such information is provided as a guide only and we accept no liability for the outcome of any inaccuracies which may occur. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to check such information is accurate at the time of publication.
Cases may occur, where a bet is confirmed, or a payment is performed, by Sportsbook in error. Such cases are, including, but not limited to:
- Prices/spreads/terms offered by us are significantly dissimilar from those available in the general market.
- Prices/spreads/terms offered at the time the bet is placed are clearly wrong given the probability of the forecast occurring.
- A bet has been erroneously accepted on a market which should have been suspended or removed.
- A bet containing incompatible events is accidentally accepted, because of human or technical error.
- A settlement error is made while computing or crediting the amount of winnings.
- Any other situation that may be referred to as an error.
In all these cases Sportsbook reserves the right to cancel all the bets accepted containing such an error, or to correct the mistake made re-settling all the bets at the correct prices/spreads/terms that should have been available at the time that the bet was placed in the absence of the error.
Odds Changing Rules
If the odds on the bet slip undergo any changes, we offer three available options from the Odds Changes Setting.
- Accept all odds changes: system will automatically accept any new odds and player will not receive any prompt message. But if there is a change in points, there will be a prompt message to player whether to accept or reject the new offer.
- Accept only better odds: all new odds on the selection will trigger prompt message to player whether to accept or reject the new odds.
- Do not accept new odds: all new odds on the selection will trigger prompt message to player whether to accept or reject the new odds.
- Singles, Parlay & System bets
- Handicap Betting
- Fast Markets
- Cash Out Terms and Conditions
- Match Parlay (Bet Builder)
- Cross Betting